Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire....


Okay, so Barbara tagged me for this, and I thought it'd be fun to do. You know me and my writer's imagination....

Okay, so here is the deal. I write down seven things about me, five of which are lies, and two that are the truth. I'm gonna do a twist though, I'm gonna add a big fat secret to the end, and you're gonna tell me if it's true...or false...

Here goes.....

1. I love my job as a nurse

2. Sophie is my REAL first name

3. My favorite time to read is late at night.

4. My favorite time to write is very early in the morning when it's still dark outside.

5. I LUV brussels sprouts

6. My favorite drink in the morning is milk

7. Out of all the heroes I've written, Lord Wallingford is my least favorite.

And for the big fat secret...I once had a one night stand with a guy who I had met just that night, and now I can't remember his name......... :) True or Big Fat Lie????

LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I say 3 and 4 are true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that 2 and 3 are true. Four may be semi-true (that is, not an out-and-out whopper), depending on which end of the night she comes at the "very early in the morning" part!

    No clue on the big fat secret, however!

    Later,

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...this one's a toughy...I'm gonna say 3 and 5.

    And for the big secret let's go with true. You hussy! *wink*

    HUGS, VFG

    ReplyDelete